About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
Owner of Busiants Business Assistants located (originally) in Boise, Idaho. Plan to have locations in Washington, Utah, California, Oregon, and Montana as well. Our site is www.busiants.com

Mom of 7 beautiful children, ranging in age of 18(in one month) down to 2(in one month). Happily doing it single :-)

Daughter of my Heavenly Father who guides, inspires, and blesses me daily.

Friend to all.
Welcome to my Blog Site!

Blog Archive

January 9, 2009

First Blog ever...

Good thing I learn quickly! I hear this is the way of the present and will get even bigger in the future. I am looking forward to the excitement and energy of this path for me. Social Networking, Blogging, Busiant Success, and wisdom gain- Here I come!
Hello world- Here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment